It is an addicting Android game which allows you to host 6 online gamers or 12 local gamers via a local network to play and combat with each other. With a variety of guns and weapons available during the battle, that all you can use to conquer your enemy (friends), provide light and stern environment to boost your experience. If you are also one of them who love to play military, army or even combat and shooting games then mini militia game is one of the best game for you. This game has become popular within teens at first, and adults later, in a very short span of time. Being specific, it’s the most popular game being played by college students and office-led employees.
Ever played CS, Counter-Strike? Well, this game provides a 3rd person view of your favorite game, CS. Although Mini Militia varies to Counter-Strike in many aspects, still a person can get the feel of playing Counter-Strike in a 3rd person view on a smartphone.
How you can Controls the Game
At the beginning of the game, the avatar lands from the sky safely with a secondary gun and few side shots such as grenades. You and your opponent have to play the game for almost 6 ½ Minutes. In that span of time, all you need to do is to kill as many opponents as possible on the field.
The simple controls of the game are as follows:
- You can reload your weapons to click the button which is available on the right corner of your mobile screen
- The upper right corner shows the zooming capacity of weapon you are having: long-range for snipers and shorter-range for pistol, next to this is the jetpack meter and the life meter onboard
- The upper-middle bar shows the flying capacity (blue color) and remaining health (pink color). The lower-left side of the screen shows the circular button which controls the movement of the avatar.
Getting Started Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia
This game has three modes of play:
- Solo Play
- Quick Play
- Multiplayer with LAN Wi-Fi
1) Solo Play in Mini Militia
In Solo Play, the player gets two different options: Training and Survival. You could train yourself if you want here before going for Quick Play or Multiplayer.
- a) Training
Coach Sarge will train you over there. You will be taught all the basic controls. Weapon training will also be provided to you.
- b) Survival
After the training session, you start fighting, combat with available enemies. Coach Sarge will help you with training. Once you are ready to play, head for Quick Play and Multiplayer.
2) Quick Play in Mini Militia
- You need to connect to the internet.
- You have to Select Server from the page you are taken to
- Everyone has to tap: Ready
- Choose the Map
- Select the team you want (Optional)
- Countdown Starts from there
- Play! Here you go
- Try to kill as many opponents as you can to win the game.
Once the time elapses, the overall score and kills will be shown to you.
3) Multiplayer in Mini Militia
You have to follow the following steps to play the game in Multiplayer mode.
- Create a Wifi Hotspot first
- Ask your friends to connect their devices to it to play together
- Open the Mini militia app
- You have to Choose Multiplayer
- Select LAN WIFI
- Choose Death Match.
- You need to host by selecting the host option
- Choose the preferred Map/location
- Wait for your friends to join the game
- Once everyone is ready the game will start.
You may form teams with your mates or just play solo.
Tips and Tricks
You may follow these tips and tricks to earn a good reputation in the game.
- Don’t straight away combat with the pro players who have already got a very high score.
- Don’t use the weapons while you have got very less power (like a pistol)
- reload the guns and keep it fully loaded before start battle with a new one
- to keep the blue bar full whenever possible, so that you can escape during attacks easily.
- Don’t get yourself stuck in the middle where two others are already on the attack.
- If a bomb is thrown towards you then sit down so that it will have less effect on your health.
- Place the green grenades in the spawning area so that opponent will get killed automatically when he spawns
- Try to get the shotguns, snipers and rocket launchers.
- Make use of double guns wisely.
Guns and Weapons
Guns and weapons available for combating in Mini Militia are as under:
- Desert Eagle
Even powerups like power boost, riot shield, and health pack are available.
To Customize your Avatar in Mini Militia:
- First Go to “Game Settings”
- Click on Avatar
- Now you will see the customizing page there
- You can now rename your avatar with a name of your own choice
- And To get the characters, choose the Customize button available below
- You will end up with the editing page
- Here you may set up the avatar of your interest
- Once done click on save to continue with the changes.
As from the kills made and score along with experience, the character gets to be ranked as accordingly
As per your ranks and performance, the mini militia badges also are given eventually increases.
App Requirement on Android
Android Version: 3.0 or above
GPS: Yes – it is To connect you to the nearest server (Optional)
Sound: For Best Experience of the game
Internet: if you want to play the game online. (Optional)
WIFI: To Connect your device to nearby mobile phones for a better experience.
- Either you need to have an Internet Connection or a Wifi device to play it
- For playing it you have to Prevent your phone from going into sleep mode.
Here you can free Download Mini Militia Game for your Android phones. Click the download link which is given below. If you need more information about the game then you can ask me. Thanks for visiting my site if you like this game then please don’t forget to share with your friends. For more updates visit my site regularly.
Developer: Visit Website
Offered BY: Miniclip.com
Required Android: 4.1 and UP
Updated: August 18, 2019
Current Version: 4.3.3